The Organizing Committee of the Biennial Castra 2015 congratulates you for your insertion in the international exhibition of watercolours taking place in the town of Ajdovščina in Slovenia from 29th August to 30th September 2015.
For final confirmation you are asked to carry out the following formalities:
- Pay the fee in the amount of 50€ by 20th May 2015 at the latest to:
IBAN: SI 56 0475 0000 0539 953
In favour of: BIENALE 2015
- The submitted artworks are to be sent not later than 30th May 2015. They must be frameless, without glass and mat, in an appropriate packaging.
- Watercolours from non EU countries has to be on the back side labelled with labels downloaded from the attachment (Identification form N0). Required the same watercolours as declared!
Label N0 3 paste on the right side to the pack for send a package to the Bienale Castra 2015:
LOKARJEVA GALERIJA (with the following code: ‘Za Bienale Castra 2015′
SI 5270 Ajdovščina,
REQUIRED FOR non EU SENDERS: Download the attachment of our’ Custom Office label first, put it in transparent plastic bag (no fulfill) and paste to the packfront on left side.
No Ata Carnet needed.
Biennial’s regulations – abstract
Organiser: Northern Primorska Fine Artists Association (DLUSP), Ajdovščina, Slovenia in collaboration with the Union of Slovene Fine Arts Associations (ZDSLU), Ljubljana, the Lokarjeva galerija Ajdovščina, the Pilonova galerija, Ajdovščina, and the Lična hiša Ajdovščina, Slovenia.
relative to the conditions for participation at the International Watercolour Biennial
- The International Watercolour Biennial Castra 2015 is open to all artists
- The Biennial is dedicated to classical and experimental techniques of watercolour on paper.
- The participation at the Biennial Castra 2015 implies that the authors accept the conditions and rules of the Biennial Castra 2015.
- The Participant authorizes the Organizing Committee of the Biennial Castra 2015 the unlimited use of the reproduced works of art for the needs of the Biennial, either in print or in electronic media, at home and abroad, exclusively for non-commercial purposes.
- The postal expenses for delivery of the artworks to Ajdovščina are in charge of the sender.
JUDGING – Round 1
- The application material will not be returned to the applicant and will remain in the Biennial archives.
- The decisions of the judges are final.
JUDGING – 2nd round
- The participation at the second round takes place after prior invitation of the jury. It is payable fee – 50 €.
The Participants have to send the registered original artworks by the deadline 30th May 2015 to the following adress at their own expenses:
LOKARJEVA GALERIJA / Bienale 2015,
SI 5270 Ajdovscina,
- The delivered artworks have to be affixed at the back with the identification label from attachment 1a / 1b. The label is to be downloaded from our attachments.
- The transport of the artworks must be implemented in quality hard packaging (cardboard folders, plastic or cardboard sleeves): artworks must be frameless, free of glass and of pass-partout (Mat).
- The organizer will not accept any liability for damage during transportation. The author should insure his artworks for the duration of the exhibition, transport and storage in the galleries’ depots.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- The electronic logging to the Biennial exhibition is met when the fee is paid in the amount of € 50 – it is irreversible.
- The fee includes: one copy of the official catalogue of the Biennial, free admission to the galleries and to the Symposium, free entry and participation in the monitoring programme, as well as shipping costs for artworks’ return delivery to the artist’s address.
- The payment shall be made by bank transfer in favour of the Biennial Castra.
- Bank account data:
NOVA KBM NOVA GORICA
In favour of: DLUSP AJDOVSCINA
SWIFT / KBMASI2X
Iban SI56 0475 0000 0539953
- The awards are purchase awards. The purchase fund amounts to 10.500 €. The award-winning artworks will become property of the Organizing Committee and of the Donors.
Biennial executive secretary: Franc Golob, painter